Mobile Crane and Rigging Inspector
The following table shows the locations and dates of upcoming Scheduled Programs. Click on the class location or date to request a Registration Form for that class.
See our complete list of all CICB Training Programs.
The Mobile Crane and Rigging Inspector Training program is specifically designed to upgrade the existing knowledge and skill levels of all levels of crane and rigging inspectors. The information provided in the classroom is reinforced with hands-on application sessions with mobile cranes and rigging gear at CICB’s Houston and Orlando training facilities, at other scheduled locations through the United States, or at your site. All personnel attending this three-day program will gain significant and useful inspection techniques and skills and will leave with a broader understanding and appreciation of the requirements and responsibilities of Mobile Crane and Rigging Inspectors.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800.327.1386 or Find out more about on-site Mobile Crane and Rigging Inspector training.
Applicable OSHA & ASME Regulations and Standards
- Effective Inspection Procedures and Checklists
- Proper Use of Inspection Tools
- Basic Crane and Rigging Gear Maintenance
- Required Intervals for Crane Inspections
- Manufacturer’s Recommendations
- Inspection of Crane Safety Devices and Operational Aides
- Crane Electrical and Hydraulic System Inspection
- Hoisting Systems’ Inspection
- Mobile Crane Base Mountings Inspection
- Boom Inspection
- Wire Rope Inspection
- Load Chart Interpretation and Load Testing
- Inspection of Rigging Hardware including
- Hoist Rings
- Turn Buckles
- Load Blocks
- Inspection of Slings including
- Wire rope slings
- Synthetic slings
- Alloy chain slings
- Web slings
- Round slings
- Metal Mesh slings
- High Performance slings
- Twin Path slings
- Inspection of Below the Hook Lifting Devices
- Sling Protection and Damage Prevention
- Rigging Inventory Management
- Required Records and Documentation
Call 800-327-1386 to learn more.